A curious song

M

melynxt

shynn.jpg

*A woman steps from a portal connected to Oerth, and after a time, makes her way toward the cork boards. She begins to sing a song. Though after several lines, she falters. Pausing, she stands in front of the boards, unable to continue the song. She speaks gently to herself, questioning the reasoning behind the lack of memory: "I can't remember the song?".

The woman's profile follows as such:

Female, human, physically aged 26 years. Her body toned but still feminine. Hair flowing down in jet black natural curly waves, to her backside. Eyes a soft hazel, almost brown. A tan complection, and natural beauty to behold. Above her right eye brow, a series of two double studded ball bearings, in a line which follows the gentle arch of her brow. Between the two eyes, rests an embedded silver jewel, about three inches in length, it seems to be permanantly attached to her flesh. From that, a thin chain of silver, or perhaps platinum, clasps onto the base of the jewel, between the eyes, and connects loosely, to the lobe of her right ear, by means of a loop of white gold. On both of her ears, 3 more loops of various prescious metals, create a type of ladder running up the side. All over her body, various intricately detailed tattoo like designs, most of which seem to flow with her natural curves, clinging to her body like water flowing down over her. All inking is done in blacks and greys.

On both biceps, ball bearing peircings are visible, looking to be pearl sized, they are attached within her flesh, but it is unclear how so, and appears to be jewelry, having a diamond 'dot to dot' pattern. She is always seen wearing a black vest like top, of a soft yet durable material, with many pockets. The vest, not being fastened together but for a small clasp below the breast bone, gives onlookers visibility to the tatoos which run between her cleavage and along her curves. Her toned stomache is left bare, though tattoos slide with her form, over it. Hanging loosely offcentered from her hips, is what appears to be a long, light weight skirt of fine chain mail, made of white gold and silver. A slit runs to mid thigh, on her right side. Again, revealing to onlookers the many tattoos which envelope her shape.
say Upon her wrists she wears what might be called bracers, if they weren't made from small chains of white gold and silver, connected to a thin, diamond cut peice of platinum, running the length of her wrists. The chains hang loosely, and make soft sounds which are pleasing to the ear when she moves, as does her chain mail skirting. Her feet are bare, though bands of silver, white gold and electrum, adorn both ankles, as well as a few toes, and most of her fingers as well. If one would look closely enough, her tattoos depict stories of battles and love affairs, betrayals and adventures. Two small stilletos of white gold are concealed, strapped to her bare thighs, underneath the chain mail mesh skirting. *

*She stands, barefoot upon the grass, and looks around, turning slowly on the balls of her feet, she falters again, feeling slightly dizzy. She blinks and looks around, confusion on her face.*

*Again, she speaks in questioning to herself: "How did I get to this place? Where, am I?"*

*She looks around, holding the jewel that rests on her forehead, and wincing slightly, trying to remember. A small pack drops from her shoulder to the ground at her feet, as a wave of pain floods over her body. She stammers where she stands, and forces herself to balance out. She quickly picks up the pack, and moves toward the fountain. The skirting and bracelets making no chiming sounds as she moves. She sits with haste, and begins to rummage through her pack. Her expression now one of pain mixed with confusion. She speaks to herself softly, in question, again: "Why can't I feel them anymore? Where am I?"*

Remove ads