A nasty demon...

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
While this guy was made in O.L.D., he'd be awesome in a N.E.W. game or with occultists in N.O.W.

This is a demon from What's O.L.D. is N.E.W. The aim is to make demons scary and malevolent rather than simply powerful critters. This particular demon also comes with his own audio short for added interactivity! There's just 3 days left on the Kickstarter.

Click the image to be taken to the audio short!

demon.jpg

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Oh, he was just the start. He's the minor footman, a minor demon with a pretentious title. He's just the little guy who opened the gate.

And dragons are power incarnate. Even demons know to be wary of dragons.

Sniperfox47

First Post
Oh, he was just the start. He's the minor footman, a minor demon with a pretentious title. He's just the little guy who opened the gate.

Oh, hehe. I must have misunderstood. With a name like the "Lord of Dark Places" he definitely seemed very menacing xD

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Oh, hehe. I must have misunderstood. With a name like the "Lord of Dark Places" he definitely seemed very menacing xD

He has a very non-specific title, so as not to offend a real demon....

They all have impressive sounding titles. This guy is a grunt. He's still incredibly scary though! Just imagine what his boss looks like...

Dragonpriest

First Post
Ok, that was pretty cool.

After a long burnout as DM, and after reading over the O.L.D. and N.E.W. material, I'm starting to get some ideas flowing again. Thanks for that, I'm sure my group will be grateful.

Also, looks like the money for the kickstarter is well spent!

Richard

Remove ads