Air Pirates: Episode 1: The Revenge of The Air Pirates: The IC thread.

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Gipp AC 18, HP 25, Init 10.

"Oh! Not good" Gipp says as he sees the shadow bolts hitting Galathon. He starts loading his crossbow but as he sees the huge bat dropping the mage, he instead drops the bow, draws his kukri, turns invisible and moves closer to the warforged.

[sblock=OOC]
free action, drop the bow;
move action, draw kukri;
swift action, invisible;
move action, move to 15' or 20' (depending if there is someone already) east of the WF.
Two ki-points left after turning invisible[/sblock]

Last edited:

DrZombie

First Post
The robed guy fires two bolts of shadow at Galathon. One misses. The other hits for 62 damage and he must make a Fort save, plus a massive damage save.

The half-ogre fals to the ground, unmoving.

OOC:
Unless the first save was for half damage Galathon is dead anyway (-11 HP). If it was for half damage he's still dead, since the roll is too low for an action point to save his arse.

Fort save : 8
Massive damage save:11
rolls posted here
Must be the fastest death on the PbP boards :D

Shayuri

First Post
(...sheesh. That was a frack of a spell to be tossing around at our CRs...in fact, this is starting to remind me of a certain incident with a lich in a random fight...)

Voda Vosa

First Post
"You scum! Taste this!" says Vasintze, and shoots an eldrich blast, enhanced with frithful blast and eldrich spear at the robed man, and moves a step back

OOC: sorry about the swarm =P

Zoycitenega

First Post
Caden: Halfling Warmage; HP 28; AC 23(tch 16, ff 18); Spells: 5/1/4(DC 14+lvl).

Huzzah!!
Caden cheers as the mages dies.

Caden casts Magic Missile, and directs all 3 bolts towards the Warforged.

Damage: 16

Last edited:

Gyojin

First Post
Marius, HP: 1/27, AC: 10

The warforged's blow nearly knocked Marius to the ground. It took nearly everything Marius had to stay up, but he managed to. He felt his blood drip to the ground, and was amazed at himself that he was still standing. Marius turned tail and fled from the imposing warforged. Marius went past Gipp and behind Caden, next to Athelstan and his Zombies.

[sblock=OOC]
Marius' Full Round Action: Withdraw[/sblock]

Bloodweaver1

First Post
Cole Braddock

As the battle commences Cole waits for the enemy caster to begin weaving a new spell. And then with great speed, thanks to his comrade's spell, Cole draws out his bow and fires off two quick arrows at the enemy mage.

OOC: Attack: +10, +10; Damage: 1d8, 1d8
AC: 22, HP 29/29, Int: Whenever the mage goes.

pathfinderq1

First Post
May, elan psion; HP 24/24, AC 17; PP 25, of 39 (at end of round)

May gave a shrill yelp of dismay as Galathon crashed down on the deck. While her quicksilver emotional shifts made it difficult to tell whether she really liked any of her crewmates, the towering half-ogre had been one of the few 'people' aboard with any understanding of psionics, one of the few who May could actually talk to. And now he was gone...

May leaned forward, almost eagerly, and her lips twisted in a wolfish parody of a smile. One tiny hand reached out, pointing in the robed man's direction, and she began to channel her deadly psychic abilities. On some level, she knew that this was only making her a target, but she could hope that with so many other threats, her small size might make her seem less immediately threatening- other foes had made that mistake, after all.

OOC: [sblock] 5 foot step sideways, to bring her into line with the enemy "mage". Manifesting Energy Ray (frost), augmented to max level, and spending an Action Point on her ranged touch attack roll. Numbers are 5 PP spent, 5d6+5 damage possible (cold), ranged touch attack roll 10, almost certainly a clean miss ( http://invisiblecastle.com/find.py?id=1246537 )- take the first (and worst) roll, I guess, since I messed up the mechanics cue and ended with two rolls instead of one. Another Invisible Castle lesson for me, I guess- I get it down sooner or later. [/sblock]

WarlockLord

First Post
Shayuri said:
(...sheesh. That was a frack of a spell to be tossing around at our CRs...in fact, this is starting to remind me of a certain incident with a lich in a random fight...)

He rolled a crit on his touch attack roll. And the fort was to avoid a slow effect. Once these guys die I'll post them in the RG. And, no, they are not 4 levels about your heads.

If it's any consolation, these guys will probably be dead soon anyway.

Wait...now the bat's attack is in...Magey is dead. So I'll let you know:

He's a shadowcaster. Level 6.

:)

Remove ads