Air Pirates: Episode 1: The Revenge of The Air Pirates: The IC thread.

WarlockLord

First Post
For those people on or near the ship

The mage wakes up. "Where am I? Who are you? And why does my head feel like a thousand pounding sledgehammers?"

[sblock=Thirian]
The screaming fans mob Thirian, carrying him onto their shoulders and preventing him from getting to anyplace under his own power. They take him to the bar, but two hours later, they finally leave him. He spots a man he knows from prior illict transactions.
"What you got?" asks the man.
[/sblock]

[sblock=OOC]
You guys didn't really decide what to do about the mage.
[/sblock]

Bloodweaver1

First Post
Cole Braddock

Now we are talking my kind of town.” Says Cole cheerfully as he walks across the deck. With each step he effortlessly replaces his guard form and adapts one of his more undistinguished dwarven forms. Along with his physical features, he also changes his guard appearance to that of a rugged and somewhat dirty looking local. Just as he is about to disembark from the ship he looks at the Captain and says in a deep dwarven accent, “Wat’s ole Cronic’s orders Captain?

OOC: I am guessing to pawn the Mage’s and Warforges’ loot, finding a resurrection for our down member, anything else?
If you want something just say so and Cole/Cronic will run off and attempt to find it.
Bluff: +13
Diplomacy: +13
Gather Information: +13
Intimidate: +12
Disguise: +35
Sense Motive: +7
Social Intuition
Gather Infomation: 1d4+1x10 Min
Gut Sense Motive: Full Round
Take 10 On: Bluff, Diplomacy, Gather Info, Intimidate, Sense Motive

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Gipp kicks the mage to the side. "You have been found guilty for crimes against the not-so-lawfull owners of this wessel and for murdering a loyal crewmember. These action are considered mutiny and are therefore subject to the penalty of death. However it is not my place to decide and we need money to bring our friend back. So either we get a ransom from releasing you, or I take revenge. Pray that the Karn are feeling generous"He then turns to the rest of crew."I can take the first couple of hours watching our prisoner. But don't let me wait too long. Try to find a cell we could throw him into. Preferably with smarter guards than those Karns"

Voda Vosa

First Post
Vasintze blast a piece of wooden floor next to the mage, in an irascible quick move of his hands.
"We... could take out his intestines throw his mouth, and hang him with them, or take out his eyes, and make him swallow them. Oh I know, we could tide him from one leg and let him hanging from the ship, he will slowly die without food or water." the warlock comments sadistically

Drerek

First Post
EvolutionKB said:
Thirian then sets out, towards any dealers in illicit goods where they could identify and cash in their loot.
Tenentet has Identify in his spellbook. We just need pearls and he can do all the ID work.

Gyojin

First Post
Marius, breathing easier, but still hurt, decided to remain on the ship. He walked onto the deck and saw Gipp and Vasintze deciding how to best deal with the mage, still alive. Gipp's idea was to imprison him and Vasintze's was to make him suffer. "Well, if you decide to pull his eyes out or his intestines out, please make sure I am not in the vicinity," the Orc said to Vasintze. "Or at least notify Captain Thrian before you decide. We still need to pay for Galathon's resurrection! I say way knock him out, bind him, and when he wakes up again, we question him for anything we wish to know," Marius stated.

EvolutionKB

First Post
Thirian

Before the mob grabs Thirian, Cronic speaks to Thirian. Aftter hearing the disguised changlings request he nods. "Find some pearls for Tenentet, enough to identify any items the warforged and the wizard had. See if you can find somebody to sell them off on once we figure out what they are. Finally, find out where the damn Lyrandar ship is headed. Oh," the handsome half-elf adds, "find one of Flanagan's ships, I want some revenge." Thirian gives a devilish grin before getting swept up my the mob of admirers.

[sblock=ooc]How recognizable are we? We are the "bad guys" so, if we went to Sharn, would we need disguises to avoid capture? Would your average person recognize our faces? Or just know of us? This crowd that I was swept up in, I take it was inscrupulous admirers(from the pirate town), not your normal law abiding citizens, correct?[/sblock]

WarlockLord

First Post
[sblock=OOC]
Remember, there aren't exactly photos of you or anything, so you wouldn't be recognized . While you wouldn't be recognized on sight, there are some photos of you.

My original concept of the party was as a bunch of CG rebels, Robin-Hood style, not the evil guys you are now.
[/sblock]

[sblock=Cole]
Your gut tells you all is fine.
[/sblock]
The crowd does not question Cole's Cronic character.

The mage, bearing the brunt of the abuse, makes a rude gesture. "Oh, no, do not hang me by my intestines! Wow, so fricken' uncreative! My grandmother could be more intimidating! That was one sad, pathetic little threat 'I could hang him by his intestines?'. HA! Kill me if you want. I don't care at the moment. Go on, kill me. Do it." he remarks.

Zoycitenega

First Post
Caden sighs, and says to Vasintze. Perhaps we should wait until after we know how much he's worth till you do that. Turning to Gipp, I can take up watch of the prisoner as soon as I get my spells back

[sblock=OOC]
So, have we been able to rest on the ship or did we not have enough time; Also, you never said if anything was removed from the ship[/sblock]

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases