Amazon Orders

Datt

First Post
I went to check on my Amazon order. When I got there it said that it was being processed and I needed to log in to check the exact status. I logged in and went to my account and now my order is just gone. It has no record of my placing an order at all. I have sent an e-mail to Amazon to see what the heck is going on. Is anyone else having this problem?

Lordrel

First Post
similar

Not the same problem, but my Amazon order still says it's supposed to ship on the 7th. I assume it hasn't shipped yet.

Aazenius

First Post
I ordered from Amazon, but I can't access my account from work. I might be able to check when I go home for lunch. Hopefully they shipped out your books, and maybe you just caught them as they were updating your account status. I'd check with them again to see if anything has changed.

Ao the Overkitty

First Post
After ordering from Amazon for quite a while now, I've come to just ignore the shipping and arrival dates they post. They're pretty much always inaccurate.

The most I've had to wait is a month and that was for the Farscape RPG book, which seems to be a rarish book. All other orders have shipped within a day or two of the order or release date (and this is with the free shipping option).

So, I'll just say what I've told my group. Ignore it til 2 weeks after July 18th. It it still doesn't say, "Shipping soon" or "Shipped", then you worry.

^_^

Remove ads