ZEITGEIST Any 4e ZEITGEIST fans want to provide some extra eyes before we finalize the Act Two hardcover?

I have the nearly finalized file of the ZEITGEIST Act Two hardcover for D&D 4th edition (it's just missing page xx references). Would anyone be free this weekend to skim it and see if anything looks out of place? If so, email me at ryanznock@gmail.com

Tobold

Explorer
I see the pdf on RPGNow. Will printed hardcovers be available there as well, like for Act I? Or do I have to take the "print on demand" version of the file and have it printed somewhere?

Once we upload the files to RPGNow, it takes 1d12+5 days for them to be approved for production. Then we have to order a proof copy, verify that we didn't screw something up on our end, and then approve it for public printing.

Speaking of which, I found out I screwed something up with the 4e version, so we're going to fix that before we order a proof copy. You could print the POD file if you wanted, but RPGNow's going to be more affordable than any local shop, unless you know some monks who like binding fantasy game products as part of their meditation. In which case, please take some photos. :)

It'll probably be a couple weeks before the 4e POD version is available. In the meanwhile, we're laying out Act Three.

Tobold

Explorer
Thank you for the good news. I can wait some weeks, my campaign is only at the end of the Dying Skyseer adventure in the act I hardcover.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases