ANY INTEREST IN A 3.5 EBERRON GAME? see Eberron: The Hidden

Looking to possibly run an Eberron 3.5 game using characters of about 5th or 6th level. High use of maps and visuals. I'm curious on the interest level.

Last edited:

Radaceus

Adventurer
Might be interested. When you say high use of maps and visuals, my brain thinks 'dungeon crawl'...would that be an accurate assessment?

I have something called "The Hidden". It is a magically created and twisted area in the Shadow Marches. When I run it at home I use a lot of small maps due to the unique nature of the environment.

So not so much a Dungeon Crawl but an over land / water exploration of land strongly changed from the norm.

This being an example.....

GREEN 22.jpg

Hard to explain a strangely conditioned swamp with black crystal with colored crystal appearing in areas. The visual will help. When posting maps in the game I will have a Letter-Number grid (like Battleship) to use to pinpoint things you see as well as hazards and your strategic (or bum luck) location of standing at the time something happens.

Radaceus

Adventurer
Cool, I am interested, I will refine my knowledge of 3.5...I've played DDO since Beta and that is my sole knowledge of Eberron and 3.5, but from what I have gathered it is not to far removed from 2E which I have been playing for years.

I do have access to the 3.5 PHB, I'll see if i can get the Eberron campaign setting from Scribd maybe and brush up.

any particular rules, optionals, etc?

If I see more interest I will officially open this up for people. Looking at 5th level, PHB, DMG and any Eberron resource books would be allowed. 32 pt buy for abilities. I will list "house rules" then also.

basic concept- explore new area full of magic and strange things. New hot bed for adventurer activity.

Orannius

First Post
Very very interested, ebberon is the only 3.5 I have played haha, did a 2 year campaign with it, it was a while ago but I remember most of the broad strokes :) it wouldn't take much to catch up again.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases