Avatar Modification: Need HOWTO!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leopold

NKL4LYFE
Ok who out there can modify pictures to make them into avatar size pictures? anyone? how can i do this?

and yes leave this in General section i think allot of people wanna know..

SpikeyFreak

First Post
Leopold said:
Ok who out there can modify pictures to make them into avatar size pictures? anyone? how can i do this?

What do you mean?

Do you mean how do you cut a small part out of a picture, or do you mean how do you shrink a picture?

--Graphical Spikey

graydoom

First Post
You can shrink pictures using a bunch of graphical editors. If you can conver the picture to .bmp, you can even shrink it using MS Paint. I'm sure there are more efficient ways, however... and I'd like to know too.

Leopold

NKL4LYFE
Re: Re: Avatar Modification: Need HOWTO!

SpikeyFreak said:

What do you mean?

Do you mean how do you cut a small part out of a picture, or do you mean how do you shrink a picture?

--Graphical Spikey

I just wanna take a normal pictures and shrink it down to 64X64 pixels and use it as a avatar. So how can i do this? Is there a doc for it?

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
Leopold said:

Posting in the wrong forum because you make a mistake is understandable. Posting in the wrong forum when you know better just makes your moderators angry. As a result, I'm closing this thread instead of moving it. If you'd like to go ask the same questions again in the Meta forum, I'm sure lots of people would be pleased to help.

If you have a problem about this, please feel free to email me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remove ads