Pathfinder 1E Best 3rd Party Pathfinder AP's

ahayford

First Post
Hey guys,

So, I'm a bit obsessed with adventure modules. I'm particularly into Adventure Paths. Its only recently that I've really started to branch out from official WoTC, and now Pathfinder published stuff. I've been amazed at the quality of some of the 3rd party products out there. Recently I've been impressed with:

Way of the Wicked AP - Fire Mountain Games
Slumbering Tsar Saga - Frog God Games
War Of the Burning Sky - EnWorld

So my question is...what are your favorite 3rd party Adventure Paths? Which publishers should I check out.

Lwaxy

Cute but dangerous
I wish I had the Slumbering Tsar one complete, but only got the first few handed down so not sure we will ever do it. Have you played it? If so, is it worth trying to get the rest eventually?

gamerprinter

Mapper/Publisher
Of course, I recommend the introductory mini-campaign set in Kaidan: a Japanese Ghost Story (my setting), The Curse of the Golden Spear trilogy - The Gift, Dim Spirit and Dark Path (all 5 star reviewed adventures) by Jonathan McAnulty. (I am the setting developer). Published by Rite Publishing. (For levels 5th, 6th and 7th)

Alex Lucard, Diehard GameFan blogger, says it's his favorite PF setting so far...

You can get it as a PDF from the Paizo Store or DrivethruRPG, or as a printed softbound from Cubicle 7.

These are adventures for standard PCs from a normal setting, going on a short term delivery of goods for a merchant to a land of feudal Japan crossed with Asian horror.

I've also got a one-shot FREE adventure set in Kaidan, called Frozen Wind, if you want to check out the setting without spending anything up front.

Rite Publishing also offers another great setting and adventures for high level PCs at 15th + in level, called Coliseum Morpheuon - an arena in the Dream lands.

Of course, Rite Publishing has a lot more to offer gamers than just those two settings.

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases