Big Collaborative Dungeon Thing at The Delver's Dungeon!

thedungeondelver

Adventurer

Howdy gang!

Looking to get your creative jones on? Wanna design and contribute a single room to a mega-dungeon, or a whole section? A whole level? Got five minutes at lunch and wanna find a resource that will hopefully in the future provide you with a quick adventure for that game you've got coming up that evening?

Well check it out!

Z1 (because nobody's done "Z" yet!) Maze of Darkness is an online, collaborative, forum-based dungeon build project designed to give folks a chance to build a legendary (lejendary?) Castle Greyhawk-like dungeon sprawl.

It's not a contest, there's no deadline, and there's no requirements other than register, and post up some AD&D 1e goodness!

Monsters! Treasures! Deathtraps! Mazes! Bring your favorite idea seeds and plant 'em and let's get a whole garden growing!

Thondor

I run Compose Dream Games RPG Marketplace
Well this is certainly an interesting project. Nothing immediately springs to mind but I mean to keep my eyes on its development, and my brain turning over ideas.

Hopefully something small will pop in to mind in a month or so.

jdrakeh

Front Range Warlock
Cool! I couldn't fit in the Tower of Gygax this year, so maybe I can draw up a contribution for your Collaborative Thing-a-Madungeon. :)

Remove ads