Blizzard at Revel's End (OOC) Temporary Hiatus

FitzTheRuke

Legend
I'd like to get started soon, so there's a couple of things to wrap-up:

1) @Steve Gorak and @jmucchiello still need to put finished versions of their characters in the RG.
2) I forgot to mention this:

"All prisoners in Revel’s End are identified by a number. This simple protocol makes it harder for prisoners to identify one another and helps keep them on an equal footing. Prison personnel commit these numbers to memory. Numbers are assigned in the order in which the prisoners arrive and are never reused. The longest-serving prisoner currently incarcerated at Revel’s End is Prisoner 6, and the newest one is Prisoner 299. Each inmate wears a uniform that consists of a hoodless robe without pockets, leather slippers without laces, and cloth undergarments. While outside their cells, they usually wear manacles on their wrists and ankles."

a) Prisoners are gonna need to be assigned numbers. I can do this, if you like, or you can pick numbers. I'll just need to know how long you'd like to have been in prison. There are currently 28 prisoners, but 8 are gonna arrive by ship when we start. (You could be one of those 8, including Prisoner #299 if you like).

b) I was going to make Prisoner 6 an old dwarf, but if @KahlessNestor wants it for Valrin, I guess that's okay. I kind of like the idea that there's been one guy here longer than any of the staff, so Valrin could be edited to say "Longest HUMAN currently serving a sentence" and be Prisoner 37 or something.

Leatherhead

Possibly a Idiot.
285 would be my first pick, but that might be too short of a time, depending on the turnaround on prisoner admittance.

What is the normal rate of admittance for prisoners? Every month, quarterly, semi-annually?

FitzTheRuke

Legend
285 would be my first pick, but that might be too short of a time, depending on the turnaround on prisoner admittance.

What is the normal rate of admittance for prisoners? Every month, quarterly, semi-annually?

Good Point. Hard to pick when you're not sure how long between. Semi-annually I would think. Okay, I'm going to go ahead and say that Burton and say that Burton and Py'Cott are 285 and 287 (less than a year) and I'm going to go with my first thought and say that Valrin is 137. (And that the prison has been around long enough that Prisoner 6 could not be a human and still be alive).

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases