Can I get a thread bumped or reopened?

Plane Sailing

Astral Admin - Mwahahaha!
I haven't got time right now to read through 35 pages to see what it contains and why it was closed originally - would you be able to give a little more reason about what might make it worth bumping or reopening?

Thanks

diaglo

Adventurer
I haven't got time right now to read through 35 pages to see what it contains and why it was closed originally - would you be able to give a little more reason about what might make it worth bumping or reopening?

Thanks

it's Christmas time. and it is a classic thread about giving and receiving.

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
Good gracious, no. The tail end of that thread is a horrible morass of personal insults.

I'm okay with starting a new thread about gift giving, but that old thread's pretty much useless as a basis for discussion at this point.

diaglo

Adventurer
Good gracious, no. The tail end of that thread is a horrible morass of personal insults.

I'm okay with starting a new thread about gift giving, but that old thread's pretty much useless as a basis for discussion at this point.

been awhile since i started a thread. where is a good place for it? say if i wanted to gift or receive OD&D(1974) :D now back in print.

Remove ads