Can we get an update on publishing timeline?

TiwazTyrsfist

Adventurer
Hey Morrus, I was wondering if we could get a general update on how the entire WOIN game families development is coming.

Are things still on track for the original release date of August?

Thanks!

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I avoid giving release dates. N.E.W. is fully written and is in layout, as Kickstarter backers will have seen (I've posted some previews and the intro chapter and stuff). I expect I'll post the Space chapter to Kickstarter backers soonish. The Starship Construction Manual is pretty much finished; just fiddling with some appendices. It'll probably be the first item out after the Starter Kit already released earlier this year, simply because the Ship Builder online tool is also almost ready, and the two support each other. So those will be the two items you see first, the ship construction stuff before the actual core rulebook for N.E.W. Each will arrive as PDF first, of course (no good reason to hold back the PDF while waiting for printers).

N.O.W., of course, as a stretch goal, is going to be much, much later. Art is all in for that now. There's a bunch of art still coming in, but that's all monsters for the Bestiary.

So it's all progressing steadily! I can't wait to get the core books out, because right now I want to be at the stage where I'm creating content for it all. I enjoy designing a new monster, or a planet, or a starship, or a spell-path. Once the core books are out, that's the sort of thing I'll be spending my time doing!

User_Undefined

First Post
Will there be a Backer survey sent out before everything's shipped just to make sure addresses are correct? I'm asking because I just recently finished a move.

Remove ads