Can't quote posts with Internet Explorer 11

So I tried to quote a post today with the reply with quote option and I saw text for a short time before the time quote box loaded, but after the loading I got blank reply box.

I've tried this in more than one thread and switched to google chrome, which seem to quote properly.

The time varies, but it disappears when the box with all the options you get when you hit the reply button finished loading.
Here's a ink f the box I got when I tried to quote in this thread.

The text was there before this box came up, but disappeared right when all buttons appeared.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Looks like the same thing happens when I try to edit one of my posts.

It sounds like there's something odd going on with your system. That'll likely be waaaay beyond my ability to solve for you, though, other than the usual advice to check for viruses, malware, perhaps re-install the browser. Maybe some IT-type folks will have some better ideas.

It sounds like there's something odd going on with your system. That'll likely be waaaay beyond my ability to solve for you, though, other than the usual advice to check for viruses, malware, perhaps re-install the browser. Maybe some IT-type folks will have some better ideas.
I activated the compatibility view mode for this site and now the problem's gone.

Remove ads