Consolidating Legacy Rules and Legacy House Rules?

I'm wondering if this has been considered by Admin? Legacy House Rules gets so little traffic now that I never post there anymore, and it feels kind of disingenuous to post stuff in Legacy Rules in order to elicit feedback when I know it should be in the other forum. Would a [House Rules] tag be completely out of place in the Legacy Rules forum?

Theo R Cwithin

I cast "Baconstorm!"
I don't mind the current structure, but I think this is a good idea.
Views in the HR section always seem to very low. I don't know what the criteria are, but maybe a merge is justified?

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I've no objection to it. Although people will start shouting that we're "biased" against 3E because it has fewer forums than 4E - guaranteed.

I'm also considering merging Other RPGs with General.

Morrus said:
I've no objection to it. Although people will start shouting that we're "biased" against 3E because it has fewer forums than 4E - guaranteed.

I hear you, and I'd considered that this reaction might occur. I can only speak for myself as a diehard 3.X fan: I will not regard a reduction in forum bandwidth as some personal affront to my manhood.

Honestly, though, it seems more sensible to concentrate the signal. Too many other sites have too many (mostly empty) forums - and I think you've done a great job in controlling the bloat here.

Last edited:

Remove ads