Free Creator Interviews - Episode 4 is up with a creator whose first KS got over 40K in pledges....

Zaukrie

New Publisher
I'm starting a new YouTube series interviewing people that create and sell stuff for our RPG experiences. First up is Matthew J. Hanson, owner of Sneak Attack Press. We discuss how he got started, how he grows an audience, his new Kickstarter, and a few other things you might find entertaining. The next one is with a software developer from Germany. If you are a creator, and interested, let me know!

I have two goals:
To learn things, and help others learn things
To give smaller creators / companies some exposure.

Zaukrie

New Publisher
Episode 2 is up. In it, I meet with two people that published their first work just last week......and we talk about that, their current game, and I ramble on about stuff that might or might not be right.....

Zaukrie

New Publisher
It is possible that Episode 2 was not fully public.....it is now.

Also, Episode 3, with the creator of the Wildshape tool, is in the can, and awaiting his approval......

Interview 4 will likely be with a creator that raised over 40K on his kickstarter, and I have several more lines up. Don't forget, I'd love to talk to you and help other creators learn from you!

Have a great day.

Zaukrie

New Publisher
Episode 3 is up. If you'd like to learn a bit about launching gaming software, you'll learn a bit here. Interview 4 is in the can, I'll be editing this next interview into 2-3 parts, as the viewership drops with length. In that one, I interview one of the creators of a KS that raised over 40,000 dollars. Not bad for a first product!

Zaukrie

New Publisher
Video 4 is up. I broke this one into three parts, as they were starting to get long.

In this one, I interview one of the owners of darkworld studios, a group that launched their first kickstarter and got over $40K in pledges! We talk a bit about the game, and more about kickstarter. Part two goes up on Thursday, with a lot more kickstarter talk.

Remove ads