Cubicle 7 Shows Off Age of Sigmar: Soulbound Collector’s Edition

Cubicle 7 now has the print samples for its upcoming Warhammer Age of Sigmar: Soulbound...

Cubicle 7 now has the print samples for its upcoming Warhammer Age of Sigmar: Soulbound! hardcover book and has shared some photos!

Dom-with-AoS-print-CE-2.jpg

Cubicle 7 CEO Dominic McDowall poses with the books!

Age-of-Sigmar-CE-Oct-2020-2-768x1024.jpg

The Collector's Edition

Age-of-Simgar-CE-Oct-2020-pic-1024x687.jpg

Inside the front cover of the Collector's Edition

Soulbound-CE-box-inside-print-copy--1024x769.jpg

Collector's Edition box

AoS-GM-Screen-print-pic-copy-1024x768.jpg

GM Screen​

EthanSental

Legend
Supporter
How many Warhammer games are coming out now or recently? The dark fantasy rpg but there’s this one but is there another I’m forgetting?

Retreater

Legend
who is playing these? I loved 1e warhammer ... just seems like they licensed out the IP to everyone. The video games have lately all been bad.
Are we talking about the Cubicle 7 RPG? Or the video games? Or the miniature wargame?
I've played the Cubicle 7 version of Warhammer Fantasy RPG, and it was fine. If you loved 1e WHFRPG and you're happy playing it, I'd say stick with that. There are a few extra fiddly bits to the rules that don't add much to it in the current edition. However, the art and design are top notch. The updated version of The Enemy Within campaign has been a great release.

Do you have any specific questions about the newest edition of WHFRPG? I've played and GMed only a handful of sessions, but I can try to answer.

Mercurius

Legend
Could someone please explain the timeline of Warhammer Fantasy, Age of Sigmar and 40K? I believe Sigmar is not long after the era of Fantasy, and 40K in the far future? Or are they different realities?

Could someone please explain the timeline of Warhammer Fantasy, Age of Sigmar and 40K? I believe Sigmar is not long after the era of Fantasy, and 40K in the far future? Or are they different realities?
Timeline is Warhammer Fantasy and Warhammer 40k are different realities.

Age of Sigmar takes place after Fantasy when the world was destroyed and a new one formed from the scattered magic.

Mercurius

Legend
Timeline is Warhammer Fantasy and Warhammer 40k are different realities.

Age of Sigmar takes place after Fantasy when the world was destroyed and a new one formed from the scattered magic.
Thanks!

This looks like a lot of fun. Don't see myself playing it, but will pick up the book for browsing/idea-mining. Seems a bit like Warhammer-meets-Exalted.

Related Articles

Remove ads

Remove ads