Starfinder Custom Cards for Starfinder

Jacob Lewis

Ye Olde GM
I finally started looking into Starfinder recently, and now I'm hooked! I've known about the game for a while, but hadn't given it much consideration for reasons. Now I'm looking forward to getting back into the public to run games with friends and neighbors at an actual table. And, of course, what is the first thing I do with a new game that I'm eager to GM? I start making custom projects. Behold!

Card Project.jpg

I was surprised there wasn't a product like this already available. It is something Paizo is well known for. So I decided to take it upon myself to do something for my own games, especially since I will likely have a lot of new players learning the system with me. Note the paper clips on the side of one of the cards: that is how players will track their ammo (instead of marking the cards or taking extra notes).

Laser Pistol - L09.png

DMBadger

Villager
hey there, I am very late to this post but my teenage son and his mates are starting Dead Suns campaign with me GM'ing. I would love the psd for this so I can make up cards for all the team players and for the different npc's they come across

Jacob Lewis

Ye Olde GM
hey there, I am very late to this post but my teenage son and his mates are starting Dead Suns campaign with me GM'ing. I would love the psd for this so I can make up cards for all the team players and for the different npc's they come across
No. Sorry. I lost them when my computer crashed unexpectedly just a few months after I did these before I backed them up. I lost a lot of stuff I had been working on since the pandemic lockdown. It was devastating. I hadn't bothered trying to recreate them since.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases