D&D 3, or 3.5

WantToPlay

First Post
I live just off 79 between Round Rock, and Hutto. Looking to play D&D 3, or 3.5 in Hutto, Pflugerville, Round Rock, Cedar Park, Georgetown, or Taylor. I haven't played in about 4 years. I usually played a male Halfling rogue (with Robin Hood's mentality). I don't have any necessary material, so let me know what I'll need so that I can get it. Just so there are no surprises down line, I will put this out there now...I am bisexual. I'm not cruising, just warning because it always comes out, and sometimes unpleasantly received.

Last edited:

Euberon

First Post
Have you found a game?

Hey, I'll be moving down in two weeks and I'm looking for a good game. Did you find anything and are they still looking for a player? Thanks!

WantToPlay

First Post
Nothing yet...

Round Rock, Tx seems to be a little out of the gaming loop, but something can always pop up...it may just need the right person to start it.

Hilde Schbeiker

First Post
I'm trying to create a 3.5e online group if you're interested. We already have a rogue, but could still use you! All you have to do is download skype- which is quick and easy. I can even send you the link.

-Hilde

Remove ads