D&D4e Horror - Now Recruiting

Hey all, this is my first play by post campaign, but definitely not my first time as a DM... Looking at starting a D&D 4e campaign based around horror... Maybe generic, maybe zombies, maybe even Ravenloft... Haven't decided yet, but should be fun!

Vertexx69

First Post
Then you may want to post some criteria, like starting lvl, allowable sources number of players etc. :) Most people are over the whole discovery of 4ED lvl 1-3, so that might be something to consider.

pacdidj

First Post
I'd definitely be interested. Let us know about level range, houserules, and sources, and I'll get to work on a character.

Ok, so here goes... It will be set in the world of Eberron, we can start at level 6 and use any of the 4.0 core or Eberron books(though if your wanting something from FR, your free to ask) Also, we will be using the taint rule from Heroes of Horror and Skin Grafts and what not...
If there is anything you are wanting from the 3.5 books Heroes of Horror, Book of Vile Darkness or Libris Mortis(that hasn't been updated to 4e ala books like Open Grave) then we will suss a way to make it work.

This will be for 4 players, though my arm may be twisted into having a fifth =)

renau1g

First Post
Cool. Now would our characters be evil or would we be stopping the evil (i.e. working for Khyber/against). Definitely interested (even more now). First thought would be a shaman or druid (only 2 classes I haven't tried)

Crap, I thought I put that in the last post, haha... I was thinking whatever alignment you wanted though keep it secret from other players... Keep your character sheets secret I recon... PM them to me =)

renau1g

First Post
HMmm the newest CB update (that I'm just installing) has the Battlemind... maybe that or the Seeker? I'd like to try one of the new classes out, although I was definitely underwhelmed by the Monk and the Psion was too...confusing for me to play (they always have been)

pacdidj

First Post
Was thinking about playing a human artificer specializing in alchemy, but if Walking Dad wants the leader role, I'll check into something else.

Remove ads