Deduct XP

SkidAce

Legend
Supporter
I see we can now deduct XP.

Will it follow the same guidelines "You cannot deduct any more XP from SkidAce until you have spread the "deduction" around? /grin.

Will they get a message "SkidAce has deducted XP from you in thread blah blah blah"?

by the way...I still have to click twice and then close the error msg to award xp.

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
No, it's a bug. It'll be fixed soon. At which point anyone who availed themselves of it will likely lose a crapload of XP. :D

N'raac

First Post
Glad to see it was unintended and will be removed. I've seen this on at least one other board, and there were no positive aspects I can recall. If someone really merits "negative rep", it becomes pretty clear pretty quick, and the mod's handle it smoothly and capably.

I do miss the ability to see Rep comments, though - not sure why would the SW ask you to type them if no one can see them, but that's a SW bug, not a forum choice.

EDIT: You can sort the Rep Board by various headings, but it could take some time to find your own user name. Maybe a future upgrade will make navigation there a bit easier.

Last edited:

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases