Democratic Monster Creation or something

Rapida

First Post
I say we of the GMF actually do something. So I'm gonna steal an ideal from wizard's boards. Heres what we do, following the chapter 5 of the monster manual we vote on each step. The most popular of the choices will be used so in the end we come out with some wierd monster. Yea anyway, first is choosing the type of the monster.

Here are the choices:
My vote goes to outsider.

I will count the votes in about 3 days or so, lets say the 2nd of April. (thats assuming this project goes anywhere)

Last edited:

Y.O.Morales

First Post
This is a hard choice to make, with several favorites on the list (Construct, Undead, Fey, and more).

But my vote goes to...
Constructs!

Nightcloak

First Post
Just as a side thought to keep things a little organized, maybe we should just go in order and rotate types. Just a thought.

But otherwise, I'd pick constructs also just because they are under utilized IMHO.

Rapida

First Post
Nightcloak said:
Just as a side thought to keep things a little organized, maybe we should just go in order and rotate types. Just a thought.

But otherwise, I'd pick constructs also just because they are under utilized IMHO.
I will keep it organized this way. At the end of the 3 days I will go through and tally the vote posting the totals and all. Then we move on to the next stage, (subtypes i believe) and I do it again, etc. and so forth until we are done.

Nightcloak

First Post
Rapida said:
I will keep it organized this way. At the end of the 3 days I will go through and tally the vote posting the totals and all. Then we move on to the next stage, (subtypes i believe) and I do it again, etc. and so forth until we are done.

No problem. Just throwing ideas out for general consumption.

It's your project so go for it. :)

Oh, and since I forgot to say this the first time, great idea! It'll be interesting to see what spawn is forged in the crucible of diverse ideas and styles.

Kuld

Explorer
Rapida said:

What ever happened to Kingdom, Phylum, Class, Order, Family, Genus, & Species?:)

j/k, I guess my vote will go to constructs too.

Kuld

P.S. Hello all, I'm one of the new guys. ;)

MarkCsigs

First Post
My current campaign uses a heavy amount of Elemental types, so I'm going to vote for that in the selfish hope that I might end up with something I can use. :D

--Mark C'sigs

Remove ads