DM assistance Program

Catavarie

First Post
Ok so i've been reading a bit about the various DM assisstance programs out there. And I'm considering purchasing one in the near future, so I was wondering...Do any of you use one of these Computerized DMing Programs? And if so what do you like about it and waht do you hate about it? And if possible links would be quite useful as well.

Y.O.Morales

First Post
The only commercial program I've used is the e-Tools (though it is more about Character Creation that anything else) and I don't really like it, because (1) the rules pack are difficult to install, in my experience (2) it doesnt contain much features at all, and (3) it has maaaany bugs, despite some available patches.

Here's a link to another alternate program:
http://www.dmgenie.com/home.shtml

And welcome Catavarie to the Game Master Foundation. :cool:

Dm ing Software

Dude Im facing the same questions...I even put a thread together too.

1) Dunjinni-looks really cool, It has mapping for floor plans and it can load in monsters from several core books, lime MM and others...Im interested in it...but my computer is too nerdy to run it...(building new computer, so I ve been looking at these products)
You can down load a demo version....You can load in affects and music..so envision using a lap top to run your game...

2) Pro Fantasy software....mostly for mapping worlds,cities, dungeons...Looks pretty good..

3) I forget the name...but there is adata base program that advertizes in Dungeon....I'll check it out...
and send you a web page..

4) I've been using excell almost extensively...

Remove ads