D&D General DMs Guild Classics POD & PDF Wishlist

Echohawk

Shirokinukatsukami fan
I can confirm that. I was able to buy a copy before it was taken down.
Most of the hobbits and ents have been replaced, just not all of them. On pages 8 and 9 of Men & Magic they are halflings, but on page 6 they are still hobbits. That would make it a sixth print, except that page 9 of The Underworld and Wilderness Adventures also has two hobbit references, which it shouldn't if this is really a sixth print. I could only find ents on page 33 of Men & Magic; all the other references were to treants. My best guess is that this is Frankenstein scan of a sixth print of Men & Magic plus a slightly earlier version of Volume III. A bit moot now, given that it has been taken down.

cbwjm

Seb-wejem
It's been so long since we've had decent updates that getting the "follow your favourites" email with these on them was a real surprise. What wasn't a suprise was that the guide to the ethereal plane is now PoD, I got an email about it the PDF being updated (and it is so much nicer to read now) so I knew it was about to be printable.

I still have some of those PDFs from the WotC website, I did pick up the orc's head book though since I have no idea if I ever picked that one up. Honestly, with PCs dying before decent cloud storage options, it's amazing I still have any of them left.

Remove ads