Adventurer
Supporter
Dungeons & Lasers - Dragon : Marduk
IMG_4814k.JPG
IMG_4816k.JPG
IMG_4820k.JPG

MGibster

Legend
That's a pretty good dragon. And congratulations on whittling down that pile of shame we all have. You're burning through the witches, digging the ditches, and slamming into the back of your Dragula at an astonishing pace!

dogoftheunderworld

Adventurer
Supporter
That's a pretty good dragon. And congratulations on whittling down that pile of shame we all have. You're burning through the witches, digging the ditches, and slamming into the back of your Dragula at an astonishing pace!
Thanks. I've pretty much decided that my quality won't improve much more, so I'm starting to hit for quantity :) It does feel good seeing the pile shrink -- not to mention having cool things to throw in my game ;-)

MGibster

Legend
Thanks. I've pretty much decided that my quality won't improve much more, so I'm starting to hit for quantity :) It does feel good seeing the pile shrink -- not to mention having cool things to throw in my game ;-)
I don't think I've plateaued yet but I sometimes feel as though I'm not too far off from reaching the point where I'm just not willing to put in the time necessary to improve. The most important thing is that you have fun painting. And no matter what our skill level, a painted miniature looks better than an unpainted one.

Bone Golem.JPG

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases