Dragon Age 4 (Dreadwolf) now in alpha

pukunui

Legend
I just binged Dragon Age: Absolution on Netflix. Pretty good. Animation style reminded me of Avatar: the Last Airbender. The story refers back to DA2 and makes me suspect that DA4 won’t just be about stopping Solas.

I just binged Dragon Age: Absolution on Netflix. Pretty good. Animation style reminded me of Avatar: the Last Airbender. The story refers back to DA2 and makes me suspect that DA4 won’t just be about stopping Solas.
I don't think it was ever going to be about stopping Solas. He was never simply a villain.

pukunui

Legend
I don't think it was ever going to be about stopping Solas. He was never simply a villain.
Oh, I love Solas as a character. He’s fascinatingly complex. However, I’m fairly confident DA4 will involve a quest to stop Solas from tearing down the Veil.

After watching Absolution, I suspect it will also involve stopping a villain we last saw in DA2.

There’s no crossover with absolution. BioWare confirmed so no characters or story are in the game
I actually thought it was just ok. Animation was ok except they switched it for large monsters which was jarring. The plot was a mess and the characters motivations were a mess. People on BioWare forums don’t have a lot of hope for a second season

Remove ads