ELEMENTAL EVIL Miniatures Now Available (Limited Numbers)

The initial offerings from Gale Force 9's Elemental Evil series of miniatures are now available, although both are marked as "Low Stock". You can pick up Aerisi Kalinoth & Air Priest ($25), or Air Myrmidon ($30) from GF9's online store. These are limited collectors items, with only 1500 of each available.

The initial offerings from Gale Force 9's Elemental Evil series of miniatures are now available, although both are marked as "Low Stock". You can pick up Aerisi Kalinoth & Air Priest ($25), or Air Myrmidon ($30) from GF9's online store. These are limited collectors items, with only 1500 of each available.

Find them on the GF9 store here.

myrmidon.jpg priest.jpg

I'll believe "Low stock" when they stop selling the fig for good. "Low stock" likely means they are getting low on their first couple hundred castings of the 1500. And that's AFTER shipping off the pre-orders from other game stores.

They are limited numbers. 1,500 is a limited number!

The GF9 D&D minis are really nice though. These particular minis don't scream buy me, but I've bought several of the others that they have released.

vandaexpress

First Post
I've also bought a few GF9 minis. Okay, more than a few. I might pick up Aerisi because I'm a fan of having custom minis for the main villains of an adventure path. Problem is that she doesn't look like one that would be very re-usable (unlike most of the other ones I get, like the cultists that could be used as generic baddies/PCs). I love the Air Myrmidon, but I'll have to look through the module to see how many of these the party faces at a time. If it's just one, then I might spring for it, but if it's a lot, the cost-benefit of the figures/paint-job begins to get a bit problematic since it's a pretty niche opponent.

Remove ads

Remove ads