EN World clock? (merged)

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
I think there's something fishy with the messageboard clock. I live in GMT +2 zone and the time here is 8:40 am. Yet ENW tries to tell me that the time is 9:40 am. It isn't my settings that's doing this as I have checked the settings about DST and Time Zone a few times. I could fix this by changing my time zone setting to GMT +1, so it's not that big deal, just something I noticed and wanted to point out.

Last edited:

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
:confused: Why is the clock ahead by an hour?

It's not anymore for me... Maybe you should check the daylight saving settings on your options? Just to be sure. That wasn't the case when I originally posted the bug... But since it has been fixed out here, maybe it's a setting thing for you. Ofcourse it's possible that Morrus has stolen a whole timezone from the world...

Merkuri

Explorer
Hmm, stupid question, but are you sure your PC is set for the same time zone as your EN World settings? The clock looks fine for me, too.

Slider Wade

Banned
Banned
Hmm, stupid question, but are you sure your PC is set for the same time zone as your EN World settings? The clock looks fine for me, too.

Yeah, I'm suure it isn't my computer clock. If you change the Time Zone to Central Standard time (GMT -6) and check the change against time and date.com, there should be a one hour differential.

Remove ads