Find a Dungeon Master on Gildies!

gildies

First Post
Hello! Gildies is an online platform for Dungeon/Game Masters to offer their services, both paid and unpaid, and both online and in-person.

We are looking for all experience levels, from new and amateur DMs up to the professional level.

I am new to these forums, but not to D&D. I began playing several years ago but the hardest part for me, like so many others, is finding a Dungeon Master. I know many are apprehensive about paying a DM, and many of their reasons are valid. However, in my experience paid DM sessions have always been top notch. CrashGem on the D&D Beyond forums put it well when she said:

No one shows up late, no one is distracted on their phones, no random tangents about out of game humor and stories. It is a focused and fun game session, every time. The players know their game time has a real value a fixed to it and want to make the most of that time. The DM knows the session needs to be well run, fun, and organized, it's the product they are selling after all.

Check it out here: Gildies - Want to play Dungeons & Dragons? Find a Dungeon Master near you

Remove ads