D&D General For the Holiday Season (better late than never...maybe) - The Twelve Days of Gaming!

DND_Reborn

The High Aldwin
A few days late for Christmas for those who celebrate it on Dec. 25th, but if you like it you can sing it next year. :)

Here's the final verse, I am guessing if you don't know how it goes you can find it online.

On the twelfth day of gaming, we met these NPCs...
  • Twelve druids shaping
  • Eleven fighters fighting
  • Ten monks a-leaping
  • Nine warlocks blasting
  • Eight rangers ranging
  • Seven rogues a-stealthing
  • Six bards a-singing
  • Five barbarians!
  • Four sorcerers
  • Three wizards
  • Two paladins
  • And a cleric in sanctuary!
:D

Lanefan

Victoria Rules
How's this:

On the first day of Yuletide the DM gave to me - a brand new character sheet.
On the second day of Yuletide the DM gave to me - two levels lost and a brand new character sheet.
On the third day of Yuletide the DM gave to me - three pit traps, two ..... sheet.
On the fourth day of Yuletide the DM gave to me - four rust monsters, three ..... sheet.
On the fifth day of Yuletide the DM gave to me - five fai-iled sa-aves, four ..... sheet.
On the sixth day of Yuletide the DM gave to me - six evil curses, five ..... sheet.
On the seventh day of Yuletide the DM gave to me - seven ogres charging, six ..... sheet.
On the eighth day of Yuletide the DM gave to me - eight giants critting, seven ..... sheet.
On the ninth day of Yuletide the DM gave to me - nine vampires charming, eight ..... sheet.
On the tenth day of Yuletide the DM gave to me - ten lurkers lurking, nine ..... sheet.
On the eleventh day of Yuletide the DM gave to me - eleven dragons breathing, ten ..... sheet.
On the twelfth day of Yuletide the DM gave to me - twelve silver pieces, eleven ..... sheet.

Remove ads