Free League is Demiplane’s Latest Nexus

Following its recent Pathfinder 2E and World of Darkness announcements, new tabletop tools platform Demiplane has revealed that Free League’s array of games will be joining them.

78A063DA-FC0E-4D41-BC9D-6228422BD922.jpeg

Demiplane’s Adam Bradford (co-founder of D&D Begind) about the new endeavor and shows a trailer.

With D&D Beyond’s owner Fandom working hard on its acquisition Cortex Prime, along with various licensed properties for use with tabletop RPGs, such as Tales of Xadia, Demiplane looks to be setting itself up as a competitor by powering everything except D&D.

12E81524-4297-4CBE-B3C9-FE9E1D566902.jpeg

Last edited:

J.Quondam

CR 1/8
I'm not familiar with Demiplane. If I understand correctly, this is an analog to DnDBeyond, and is taking on that same role for a variety of systems, including PF and Free League's games?

BadEye

Chief Development Officer at Demiplane
Yes and a bit more. It started as a kind of Uber for games.
Starting with a way to find games and a space to connect and play was the essential groundwork for what we had planned for these digital toolsets.

One regret from my former gig was not having a place to "put" the tools we were creating, so we're doing that differently at Demiplane.

They're taking on a lot. Pathfinder, White Wolf, Free League.
And more to share next year - can't wait to share more!

Related Articles

Remove ads

Latest threads

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases