DMs Guild Friends and Foes I, NPC collection on the DMs Guild

Cawood Publishing presents Friends and Foes I for 5th Edition! A 200-page Dungeon Master's guide packed with 185 NPCs. From the makers of 12 bestselling DMs Guild products.
At the heart of every adventure are unforgettable characters!

http://www.dmsguild.com/product/240664/Friends-and-Foes-I?src=hottest_filtered&filters=45469

FF1Title.jpg

This collection of NPCs includes friends to aid the heroes and foes to oppose them. Each NPC has its own stat block and detailed background information. Sub-classes and spells from Xanathar's Guide to Everything, and races from Volo's Guide to Monsters can be found in this book. Forty-one monster NPCs are also included, such as beholders, dragons, drow, giants, githyanki, lycanthropes, mind flayers, rakshasas, vampires, and yuan-ti are also included. These fascinating characters will add depth to any RPG fantasy world.

The 200-page book includes:

• 185 NPCs
  • 72 Good and Neutral NPCs for every class, levels 7-12
  • 72 Evil NPCs for every class, levels 7-12
  • 41 monster NPCs; including beholders, dragons, drow, giants, githyanki, lycanthropes, mind flayers, rakshasas, vampires, yuan ti
  • NPC tables to build your own NPCs
  • All the characters could be used as pre-generated characters
Printer-Friendly version available upon download

Our first collection for NPCs levels 1-6, Hirelings and Henchmen, is available at DriveThruRPG.

FFa.jpg

FFb.jpg

FFc.jpg

FFe.jpg

FFd .jpg

FFf.jpg

FFg.jpg

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases