FYI - My Mod-Retirement & Stuff

Ashtal

Vengeance Bunny
Just wanted to let folks know that I am going to be stepping down as a Mod here on EN World, effective pretty much immediately. I've had a great time here, and think this crew is one of the best on the Internet. I'm not disappearing from the boards, but I am hanging up my mod-hat.

The reason for this is kinda interesting and weird and wonderful all at once. I've been handed the keys to Nutkinland from Sir Squirrel Nutkin himself, and more honored I couldn't be, and I happily extend a welcome to anyone who's never been or ever been or always been to Nutkinland to come and hang out with us in a decidedly non-Grandmother hangout.

Same Nut-Time; Same Nut-Channel. Hope to see ya there, and I look forward to entering the posting fray as me, and not a mod, here too. :)

Ashtal

Edit: Made the thread sticky, is all, just for a day or two.

Last edited:

alsih2o

First Post
be very careful over there, i have heard rumors of kicking....congrats ashtal, good to read we aren't actually losing you.

madriel

First Post
I think I'm the only one who's not a admin/mod at Nutkinland now. Aside form the usual suspects in Fighting Words.;)

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
Ashtal, I just wanted to take a second to thank you for everything. You've been a mod here for - what, over a year now? You did a grand job, and we'll all miss your help. :)

I've taken the liberty of giving you a Community Supporter account, which is yours for life. Can't have you not being able to search for the keyword "Buffy" now, can we?

Good luck with your new role at Nutkinland. You'll find that running a messageboard is full of its ups-and-downs, but ultimately it's a satisfying experience, and one I'd recommend to everyone. :)

EricNoah

Adventurer
Bye Ashtal! You were the greatest mod I never hired. Thanks for being the voice of reason on many many occasions. Good luck over at Nutkinland. :)

Henry

Autoexreginated
*Henry waves at the train window*

Bye! *sob* Don't forget to write! *sob*

Don't forget about us over here in 3E-land, y'hear?

Take care, Ashtal, and don't disappear on us totally!

See you at NKLand!

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases