GameWyrd's reviews...

GameWyrd

Explorer
I was scribbling down some review notes for myself, adding to the list of pros and cons I usually look for. I always end up loosing the little scribbles of notes I take while reading a book so was determined to produce something more official that I was less likely to loose.

Anyway, to cut a tiresome story short, I’ve ended up posting a summary of the process I go through when assigning a numerical score to a review. I couldn’t but help think of some of the debates here as I uploaded the file. I may regret it but I thought I could post the URL of the summary here:
http://www.gamewyrd.com/review/guidelines.php

There you go.

It’s worth noting that I typically end up scribbling lists of plus and negative points as I read a book and am therefore acutely aware I’ve had many more notes in the examples of successes and failures and probably have graded things differently in the past and will do again in the future. By posting the URL of summary here and by foolishly welcoming 2 cents, comments and criticisms from the message boards that I’ll no doubt be reminded of other factors to include.

GameWyrd

Explorer
Woo. Thanks. I was taking "No Reply = No Problems" (which is probably true) but I'm thankful for your comment to. Ta. :)

Remove ads