Godzilla: King of the Monsters - Official Trailer 2

[video=youtube;KDnKuFtdc7A]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KDnKuFtdc7A[/video] Arial battle with Rodan! Good time to invest in some construction companies too....

ccs

41st lv DM
Unless involved in scenes of destruction/casualties, I hope the humans have very little screen time.

Richards

Legend
Ditto - we've got four monsters in this movie; I want to see them fighting and destroying buildings! I doubt any human plot-line they throw in there is going to entertain me as much as kaiju (or "titan," apparently) carnage.

Johnathan

jonesy

A Wicked Kendragon
The sense of massive scale in this movie is amazing. Makes the 98 Godzilla seem tiny.

What little we see of Mothra looks cool.

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
Ditto - we've got four monsters in this movie;

Possibly six. In the trailer, there's a thing with what looks a lot like bug-legs coming out of the ground. It doesn't seem to match the big four we know. Speculation is that it is Kumonga, a big spider-thing from the classic movies.

And there's an odd shot of a hilltop moving. It isn't quite like what you'd expect from one of the other monsters appearing (and why would you give double-shot of one, but not the others?). I have seen speculation that it is Angurius, the second ever kaiju (the monster that fought Godzilla in the second Godzilla movie).

I mean, that's making it an ensemble cast right there...

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases