Gray vs Meowth

graydoom

First Post
After the tournament in which he fought so successfully, Gray retires to a small bar to rest for a time. After an hour of sipping his drink, talking, and gambling, Gray hears a commotion. Interested, he walks outside, and sees another fighter, one admired and known to be on the rise. Seeing his chance, Gray immediately issues his ritual insult and challenges that fighter!

Open Challenge, because, frankly, I find your father to be cold-hearted, your marketplace to be valueless, and your power to be callused.

Gray of the Cherry Blossum Caves
Silver Sash 2
Signature Style (Cherry Blossum), Signature Location (Caves), Master of Wealth, Arena Fighter, Bribe Judges (x2)
18 Yen
5-8

ooc: Some conditions. First, no killing. Second, no style matches, normal matches longer than 3 flags, or speed matches longer than six flags. Also, I prefer speed strategy matches with judge-generated moves of lengths between 4 and 6 flags.

Last edited:

reiella

Explorer
Reowth! Meowth number one! Meowth make things go pow! ROW! Reowth! Meowth fight you!

[ Would perfer not strat match myself though :p ]

Gang Boss 2(5-1) (6 yen)
Dirty Tricks, Gang Member(Volcano), Style (Manta Ray)
Sneaky Tricks, Signature Location( Delta ), Gang Member (Island)
Item Gamera: Style Turtle

reiella

Explorer
Reowth?! Ya! Well you hire idiot kid to keep your garden! No be happy about pretty garden or rice plantation because little kid screwed it up! Reowth!

I find your gardener to be juvenile, your plantation to be unusable, and your pride to be empty.

Jin Chi

First Post
The bewildered administrator Gon Shi shows up at the scene with his scrolls and little flags.

"How am I to get any work done if I must keep supervising these little squabbles? Fine. I will judge if you wish."

He pulls out his scroll and reads aloud, The ancient masters have decreed this match to take place at the groto west of Shangtung Mountain on the day of the hammer.

"I find Gray's insult to be more rude. A bad marketplace? That is a disaster."

Last edited:

graydoom

First Post
"I would like a 5 flag speed strategy match."

Gray's first hand (Blue means used)
[14:36] <MeowthBot> 1: The rabbit spins over the caves; grasps the chi of the dark sunbeam!
[14:36] <MeowthBot> 2: The raven sweeps close to the well; scatters the storm of the foul! *yen*
[14:36] <MeowthBot> 3: The wolf invades the ruins; waves away the assailment of the rosewood!
[14:36] <MeowthBot> 4: The panther drifts across the gate; leaps within the quickening of the air!
[14:36] <MeowthBot> 5: The dagger tumbles over the vineyard; shreds the chi of the soul!

Last edited:

reiella

Explorer
Meowth!

<MeowthBot> 1: The fox shouts facing the valley; wards off the quickening of the fire!
<MeowthBot> 2: The kama demolishes the palace; guards against the efforts of the arrow!
<MeowthBot> 3: The raven strikes the madlands and scourges the steppes; averts the efforts of the thorn and quietly redirects the punch of the mist!
<MeowthBot> 4: The dagger parts the heavens; grasps the violence of the snow!
<MeowthBot> 5: The rose petal bows atop the valley; guards against the energy of the four winds!

Last edited:

graydoom

First Post
Gray immediately launches into the rabbit style and attacks Meowth with a spinning blow!

The rabbit spins over the caves; grasps the chi of the dark sunbeam!

reiella

Explorer
Meowth! Meowth can scare the heavens! They fear meowth's scaaaary ninja-to! REOOOWTH! Meowth! BOO!
That's not why they're scared your stupid meowth...

EEP GHOSTIE! Meowth hide behind Articuno!

The dagger parts the heavens; grasps the violence of the snow!

Jin Chi

First Post
Gon Shi cringes at the sight of the ghost. His hands shaking, he consults his notes and analyzes the moves.

"Rabbits spinning versus daggers parting.....the defenses are pretty much equal....although the dagger is more inherently violent, Gray's maneuver is more appropriate to the location."

He places a small flag in front of Gray.

"Point Gray. One flag Gray, no flags Meowth."

"And as that is a style which Gray is a master of...."

Gon Shi places another flag in front of Gray.

"Point Gray. Two flags Gray, no flags Meowth."

Last edited:

Remove ads