Han Solo movie incoming....

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
I've said before that I'm not keen on the idea of origin stories for characters whose pasts I feel are better shrouded in mystery. But it's happening, so I'll hope for the best, despite the production problems this film's had.

This picture is circulating on the web. I don't know its origin or if its official.

DSEtqJzUEAA-KEs.jpg

Mallus

Legend
I'm curious to see how this one turns out. I kinda wish Disney didn't take the project away from the Lego Movie guys. Even if the finished product was a failure, it likely would have been an interesting one. More interesting than a Ron Howard success, at any rate.

On the other hand, Rogue One had a rocky production and I thought it tuned out fine. Great, even.

ArchfiendBobbie

First Post
Well, I'm at least 12.3% certain it won't murder my family and everyone I care about.

Okay, all joking aside... Maybe we'll get lucky and this movie will be great. I'm hoping, if it does happen, that it'll be a surprise success and a great movie.

Please, no more Jar Jar or magic-fathered psychotic podracing slaves.

MarkB

Legend
I really don't care about seeing any deep, revelatory insights into Han Solo's backstory.

On the other hand, I'd love to see a fun, exciting Star Wars romp that features Han Solo in his younger days, and if he happens to meet Chewbacca and win a spaceship in a game of cards during the course of it, that's fine with me.

Raith5

Adventurer
I really don't care about seeing any deep, revelatory insights into Han Solo's backstory.

On the other hand, I'd love to see a fun, exciting Star Wars romp that features Han Solo in his younger days, and if he happens to meet Chewbacca and win a spaceship in a game of cards during the course of it, that's fine with me.

Yeah, I think this is my attitude despite my rapidly collapsing faith in the Star Wars gate keepers after the Last Jedi.

I thought Rogue One was great because while you knew how it was going to end, there was so many good characters and good moments which made sense in respect to the New Hope (and actually enhanced them).

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
The Falcon looks a lot longer in that image than usual. The slightly different paint job makes sense, but the different shape makes me think this might not be a genuine image.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases