Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

A guy at our table has a daughter, about 7 years old, who loves to watch us play. The first time she ever asked to roll a die at our table, she threw a nat-20, an auto-success on a Reflex save throw. (We were playing Pathfinder at the time.)

Now we fight over who she gets to roll for.

It started as something to keep my son quiet and busy with. Then after he rolled well several players asked for him to roll for them. Beginner's Luck?

Since I started working 5 months ago I've lost nearly 30 pounds. That's the good news. They did this test where they touch my feet with a metal pin. I couldn't feel it the first time. :eek: The nurse practitioner did the test and I could feel it in some places but not everywhere. I'm a little worried...ok I'm a lot worried.

That's me from upper shin and down. Then also groin area. Can't feel when I need to go to the bathroom until it begins. Then its not so much feel as smell. Gawd I hate my life at this point.

Need to get this disability thing sorted. Lost my car in the spring and now the car my wife is driving is gonna have to be repossessed. House is next.

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
It started as something to keep my son quiet and busy with. Then after he rolled well several players asked for him to roll for them. Beginner's Luck?
It must be. My son’s very first roll was a nat 20 too. I was sorting out my dice bag a year and some ago*, and he grabbed the closest, which was a d20 and then dropped it and got 20... I actually had to take a picture of it 😂
A3BD7DC0-3D86-4BCF-8344-747111F4A0E0.jpeg

*(February 2018 says my photo album)

By the time I got that pic, his attention had shifted to something shinier 😂

Last edited:

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
That's me from upper shin and down. Then also groin area. Can't feel when I need to go to the bathroom until it begins. Then its not so much feel as smell. Gawd I hate my life at this point.
I feel it before I have to go. My problem is having to go too often. While I'm working I have to stop 3-5 times a night. Thankfully I deliver to a few gas stations that are open
Sometimes I have to find a dark spot somewhere.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I'd rather be part of the kids rolling dice conversation but I don't have anything to share. My nieces and nephews never took to it.

A funny animal clinic sign.
Spay and neuter your pets, weird friends, and relatives.

Remove ads