Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I don't want to seem like a hypocrite. I don't wear a mask. I rather prefer to keep my distance. I rarely go out. When I have to go to the stores for work. I go to customer service and nowhere else. I do understand the importance of wearing a mask though. If my community requires it I'll revisit my stance, but I'll probably start wearing one.

Dannyalcatraz

Schmoderator
Staff member
Supporter
Really you should. Even a bad mask reduces the spread of the larger droplets by 30% or so. Good ones range from 70-90%, depending.

Besides, wearing one will help you avoid those with viewpoints similar to the a Floridians depicted above.

Mad_Jack

Legend
My job requires us to wear masks - we're a pharmaceuticals company, so half the time I was already wearing arm sleeves, beard guard and hair net anyway.
Now, with the bandana I wear, I at least don't have to deal with the crappy bead guards anymore.

Also, my bandana is black and covered in skulls, so it tends to keep people the required six feet away.
(Not that I needed help - on a good day I look like a crazed axe murderer, lol.)
However, I really do want to get a couple of shirts made up that say: "Get within 6ft. and I'll piss on your shoes..."

On a personal note, there have been about 1000 cases and several deaths in my county, so I'll be wearing that bandana for the foreseeable future until there are no more new cases in the state of CT.

Mad_Jack

Legend
On an entirely different note, the Scottish military just released the first photos of their new miniature drone program...

5B8ECF62-044B-47FF-92AE-5A1CB3141640.jpeg.62dd686e0c8cd8e0b5b8af527549d48d.jpeg

Yay, obscure bagpipe jokes... :geek:

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I'm listening to an actual play podcast called Spell Check. It's fun. The DM and players are YA authors.

Any way, the PCs are prisoners in a prison. They helped fight off ghouls. There was a prison break. The Lord in charge of the prison gave them a chance for freedom if they capture an escaped prisoner with the same charges. I thought that was a great idea.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Can mage hand be used to take the bolt out of a cocked crossbow? Could it he used as a distraction waving in front of someone's face John Cena style?

72da5662d29a61e2477adb4313ae4724.gif

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases