Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Dog Moon

Adventurer

Pocket change and cell phones as musical instruments. That's pretty cool. And giant bells.
Two things ran through my mind: I feel like they must have practiced a lot to get that timing and coordination down and secondly, those are some big bells.

Oh, and a third thing at the very end: who says "Peace in" when leaving? Maybe some places it's common, I don't know. Just never heard that before.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I

I’ve always admired the ingenuity of percussionists who can make music with all kinds of ordinary objects.
I agree. A common thing for them is for everyone to perform using the same guitar at the same time. That's impressive. In some videos they have a custom guitar. I encourage ya'll to check out other videos.

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Well, we finally got disney+ in finland. Guess the great big idea that house of the mouse had? They decided to do Mandalorian as a once a week release in here, eventhough the entire season is available as a whole in other countries...

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
It was a weekly release here. You have to wait like we did.

I refuse to believe there is this much rain in the whole of the world, much less in my tiny little corner. I'm delivering via canoe at this point.

Suddenly Sally is leaaving quite a mark. Makes me think about Irene that destroyed much of my area about 10-12 years ago. Can't imagine 30 inches. We were only 10- maybe even only 8.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases