Happy Haggert Hurried Hungry Hitch Hiking Hired Henchmen Hivers.... apply within

Mad_Jack

Legend
I remember Hurricane Irene in 2011... There wasn't a huge amount of flooding here in CT, at least away from the coast, although a lot of the lower places had a few inches of water on the road.
I was stuck in my neighborhood for an entire week, though - trees had come down and taken power lines with them at both ends of the U-shaped road which runs around the outside of it. Fortunately (?), I was unemployed at the time. So other than being inconvenienced, I wasn't personally greatly affected by it.
I also fortunately happen to have my own well, so water wasn't a problem other than having to go lower a bucket down to get it. I had a gas grill, and also built a small fire pit in the back yard to cook on.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
It's been so long since I bought something off Ebay. My name had 98 in it for the year I started the account. I bought these the other day.

Attachments

• $_12.jpeg
    $_12.jpeg
    35.4 KB · Views: 73

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
"Warning: This podcast contains a lot of Fs followed but a lot of ucks."

A podcast I listen to comes up with very clever warnings.

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
Yes, they're die cast metal. But, buying off Ebay, you never know what you're getting. We'll find out next weekend. lol

Aeson

I learned nerd for this.
I can't believe it took me this long to turn on an ad blocker. Sorry, Morrus. I got tired of all of those wack job conservative ads.

Blackrat

He Who Lurks Beyond The Veil
Game Day done. As I said, I’m sending them to a random location through a magical portal. They ended up in Kara-Tur. Time to dig up my Legend of the Five Rings books...

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases