Here's the SWORD COAST ADVENTURER'S GUIDE!

WotC's Jeremy Crawford just posted this photograph. Sword Coast Adventurer's Guide (SCAG) arrives on store shelves on November 3rd (11 days earlier, on Friday October 23rd in preferred stores, probably something like 2021 for most stores here in the UK if Out of the Abyss was anything to go by). Anyway, it looks like the book has arrived at WotC's offices.

WotC's Jeremy Crawford just posted this photograph. Sword Coast Adventurer's Guide (SCAG) arrives on store shelves on November 3rd (11 days earlier, on Friday October 23rd in preferred stores, probably something like 2021 for most stores here in the UK if Out of the Abyss was anything to go by). Anyway, it looks like the book has arrived at WotC's offices.

scag.jpg

tuxgeo

Adventurer
I think the "here" being referenced simply means "here in the U.S.A." -- as contrasted with "out on a boat somewhere between China and North America."

Morrus

Well, that was fun
Staff member
This news is a photo of the book covers.

The actual book and it's contents is not "here"

It's (obviously) colloquially short for "Here [on EN World] is a photograph of..." I assume you didn't imagine that opening the thread would result in your receiving a copy of the book.

EthanSental

Legend
Supporter
Another product I'm looking forward to. With the way they teased us leading up to Rage of Demons and now with the D&D extra life with peaks at the contents, I'm more stoked about playing D&D than I've been since maybe my first foray into D&D back in 1986ish when it was new and exciting.

EthanSental

Legend
Supporter
To be honest, I took his post as saying, it's just the front cover and not the entire book. Looking at the picture, I see the spine crease on the side, but since it's looking slight angle down point of view (since we see the phone in the lower background), you don't see the rear cover or pages, meaning it might just be a cover copy of it and not the entire book.

Remove ads

Remove ads