Holy Crap! I finally got a cable modem!

Mirth

Explorer
I've had two slow-@$$ connections for the longest time out here in the boondocks - 28.8 @ home & 56k @ work. Since I closed my business for good in the middle of last month, I've been stuck at 28.8 :confused: Finally today I convinced the wife that we needed a cable modem. Logging on was a snap and man do I feel like I'm flying. Don't really know why I posted this, just felt like sharing the good news :D

Mirth

Explorer
Hey Festy!

Hope you can work that out. To me the difference is phenomenal. Definitely worth the price, although I'm sure there are people here who think that what I've got now is still pretty slow :p I probably shouldn't have posted this thread at all, it's just that I was so giddy when I got it up and running that I just had to share.

Zooooooooooooom!

KitanaVorr

First Post
Definitely!

Once you go cable modem it is VERY hard to go back to dial-up! It is definitely worth the price if you spend alot of time on the internet.

If you get a router, you can hook up more than one computer to the cable modem and share it with the rest of the family so they can all be online simultaneously.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Upcoming Releases