House rules [Eberron Game] - Modified Races,Psionics, Cleric Domain Powers and others

Destil

Explorer
View on my game wiki: http://www.destil.org/wiki/index.php/Eberron_Rules_Reference

I'm about done with these now, I think. Still a lot of blank spots to fill in, but the basic skeleton is there and I hope to start the game sometime by the end of the month.

I'm really looking for feedback on the psionic stuff, for one. This is my 3.25 psionics solution and I'm rather proud of the overall concept, but the implementation may still be lacking. Is this version of the soulknife too good? Remember he needs to spend power points in order to use most psionic feats like deep impact, focus is no longer a full round / move action to recover.

Last edited:

Wolf72

Explorer
do you have this in there? ...

• Destil’s Shard Strike (by Destil)
Conjuration[creation]
Level: Druid 2, Sor/Wiz 2
Comp: V, S,
Casting Time: 1 action
Range: Close
Area: Cone
SR: Yes
Save: Reflex half

Shard strike projects a number of sharp pieces of steel shrapnel or glass, while druidic versions utilize thousands of pine needles, pebbles, and splinters that can be found on the forest floor. It deals 1d4 damage per level(max 7d4) to all targets caught within the cone, damage is slashing/piercing.

... I saved lots of stuff from when 3e first came out and everyone was posting willy-nilly on the boards :). I also have your prismatic missles spell. (I may have modified this b/c I thought it would make a great druid spell and duplicate a spell from the first Birthright novel that the elf wizard cast)

Destil

Explorer
Wow, wolf. That's an old one.

Actually this current incarnation is only stuff from the core rules books + some Eberron stuff and my largely house ruled psionics. My own personal spells are intended to be added as the PCs discover them on scrolls or books. There's a few added feats for balance mostly (keeping fighters viable) and some power level adjustments in magic.

I believe the original dealt a total of 5d4 max with bleeding of 1 hp / round for 1d4 rounds on a failed save.

Remove ads