• a week

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • >week

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It varies.

Votes: 1 11.1%

Joker

First Post
Let's see if this works. First time I used a poll, you see?

I don't really know yet what I'm doing because I've only posted three times in my Story Hour (that's including the first one). But what I'm probally going to do is post an update every three days.

So, what about you?

Tata.

Lazybones

Adventurer
Someone already did this poll a few weeks back (Nemmerle, I think?). But for the sake of your first poll:

I've been keeping to an update/day pace on my "Travels through the Wild West" story for the last few weeks, though I don't know how long I'll be able to keep it up. I've been getting good feedback from readers and that's a good motivator to post frequently. Plus things have been really slow at work lately and I can sneak some writing time here and there :)

Lazybones

Piratecat

Sesquipedalian
As Lazybones said, for the sake of your first poll.... :)

I was horribly behind in my story hour, something like four sessions; other responsibilities were eating my time. When I started to catch up, I figured out that more frequent, shorter updates were a lot more useful to people than less frequent, long updates. Thus, I started doing 3-5 updates a week. I'm just about caught up now, but we play this Tuesday, so I'll probably have enough material to make it through the end of the week before I drop back to less frequent updates again.

- Piratecat

Kid Charlemagne

I am the Very Model of a Modern Moderator
I've been doing the short, frequent updates, but I've been working off of old sessions up till now. I'll be working off current sessions for the first time starting this upcoming week, and I'm really psyched to see how my process changes. I think the Story Hour will get even better, but I have no idea how many upadates I'll actually post per session.

We play every other week, so I'm thinking it'll be roughly 3 updates per session.

Joker

First Post
Lazybones said:
Someone already did this poll a few weeks back (Nemmerle, I think?). But for the sake of your first poll:

Damn. Sorry about that guys. I'm new to this whole Story Hour business.
Oh well.
I too am just catching up. I think it was a couple of months ago when we basically finished where I'm at now.

Anyway,

Tata.

Pielorinho

Iron Fist of Pelor
Right now, I'm updating a couple times a day -- I'm trying to catch up. Of course, I'm starting my story hour (The Spirits of Aksaray - check it out! :D] about seven or eight sessions behind, and at the rate I'm going, it'll take three or four posts to make it through an entire session. So I may have twenty to thirty posts before I even catch up with our story.

Daniel

Last edited:

Remove ads