I sense an impending escalation! Joe Manganiello vs Stefan Pokorny

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
That chair is so large, it seem like it'd make it difficult to actually reach the table. I don't want to have to get up and walk to the table every time I need to move a mini....

Istbor

Dances with Gnolls
That chair is so large, it seem like it'd make it difficult to actually reach the table. I don't want to have to get up and walk to the table every time I need to move a mini....

I agree, it looks like it would be rough to actually DM in. Though, with how my current place is set up and the size of the table, I already have to get up to move minis around. Holographic Chess, you can't get here soon enough!

Lanefan

Victoria Rules
I thought the same thing on first glance, but then realized that a DM in that chair is likely to have a smaller table in front of him-her that would fit between the dragon's 'wings' (maybe even shaped to fit, and be on wheels so the DM could get out when required) with the main play table beyond that.

The DM would need a long pointer (side note: the extendable antenna for an old portable FM radio is outstanding for this!), and the players can move the minis as directed if needed.

Umbran

Mod Squad
Staff member
Supporter
I thought the same thing on first glance, but then realized that a DM in that chair is likely to have a smaller table in front of him-her that would fit between the dragon's 'wings' (maybe even shaped to fit, and be on wheels so the DM could get out when required) with the main play table beyond that.

The DM would need a long pointer (side note: the extendable antenna for an old portable FM radio is outstanding for this!), and the players can move the minis as directed if needed.

So, basically, asking people to come to to house and sit in the presence of this chair... when they'd all be better served by staying at home and playing on Roll20, or something, because the GM is effectively sitting in their own room?

:p

Last edited:

BookBarbarian

Expert Long Rester
So, basically, asking peole to come to to house and sit in the presence of this chair... when they'd all be better served by staying at home and playing on Roll20, or something, because the GM is effectively sitting in their own room?

:p
We've truly reached peak D&D. ;)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases