IC: In a not so distance field

Jackal

First Post

As a gentle brezzy blows across the field and as you are walking through the field you notice a stange animal stands in the field. A cow is grazing in the warm sun. As you approach the cow, he lifts his head and looks at you.

"How are you doing?."

You stop to look around but you don't see anyone but the cow. You start to think that you mind is playing tricks on you.

"Well arn't you rude! Interrupt a person from eating and you don't have the decency to say hello."

You look at the cow and say "hello?"

"Well that's better. Now quit stepping on my diner and walk over there."

"Oh, I'm sorry" as you quickly move to the spot his head was motioning. "I never seen a talking cow before!" you say.

"Well I can do alot more then just talk" the cow begins to tell you as he turns his head to look at you and stands on his back two legs. "I am a well trained fighting cow" he says.

"My name is MooCow. And I am ready to prove my worth in this new land"

Last edited:

Jackal

First Post
MooCow arrives at the meadow and stops to get a quick lunch before looking for another opponent to test his skills.

The meadow has long green grass that never seems to wither. There is a crystal clear steam that is flowing through the pasture. The stream is about 3 feet deep and alittle chilly. The stream looks calm on the surface but the current is quite strong, if someone were to fall in they would flow several meters down stream before being able to grab the shoreline. There is a sterdy 12 foot long bridge that looks in very good shape that can be seen further up the stream.

MooCow also notices that the area that he was eating yesterday is now grown back overnight. As MooCow stops to ponder about this, he notices that there are suprisingly no weeds in the area.

"I must be in Paradise." he says. "But most likely this is a magical area, hopefully elven magic of some sort. I just hope that there are no druids around here. They are always a pain to deal with."

Last edited:

Jackal

First Post
MooCow walks slowly back from the fight wth Diu Lei and stops to get a drink of water from the stream. The water is quite cool and very refreshing.

"That was some pretty good water."

MooCow seems more refreshed and ready to go again. "I think I have time for a quick snack." he says to himself. Just when he is about to munch on some fresh tasty grass he hears a voice from the distance.

"I would be honored if you would fight me again" says Diu Lei.

MooCow accepts the challenge.

The fight insues http://www.enworld.org/messageboards/showthread.php?s=&threadid=2574

Last edited:

Kamard

First Post
Kamard the Arcanaloth, used spelljammer salesman to the stars (pun intended and blunted to the point of slack-jawed, utter nonsense, and then extended to non-funny limits) strides by the cow. Its a cow. A cow that fights.

"Uhh, Mr. Cow, I like my steak well done. I don't suppose you would take this tong and give me part of your left side there...here...let me draw it..."

He takes out a nice felt-tip marker and begins walking towards Mr. Cow.

"You know, I once had a fine meal at a restaurant that shall remain nameless- the cow asked ME what cuts I wanted, none of this having to ask you stuff!"

Jackal

First Post
After the rematch with Diu Lei.....

IC: MooCow looks at Kamard and listens to his crazy talk. "Must be another one of those drunken Masters. But if you really want me to tell you what you want, you wait a couple of hours and I'll have a fresh cow patty for you." says MooCow with a grin.

Last edited:

Jackal

First Post
MooCow tired after his fight with Gray seeks to find some "me" time in the green fields he knows so well.

"Ooooh yeah! That feels good. That feels real good. I can do this for hours!"

A woman walks by and looks in disgust. "What are you doing?"

"What!? You never laid in mud before? You don't know what you are missing! It's good for your skin too! Jump on in there's enough room for both of us!"

"That's alright. I think I'll pass."she says as she continues along the road.

"Well that's your loss." says MooCow.

After his nice relaxing mud bath MooCow slowly walks in the stream to wash off the mud. "Oooh that is cold."

Refreshed and ready to go, MooCow takes a walk looking for a challenge.

Jackal

First Post
MooCow heads to the nearest town to spend his hard earned yen. The shopkeeper eyes the cow as he walks into the store.

"You can't be in here! shoo shoo"

"But I am here to buy something!"

"Oh you talk! I have heard of you. Well...I guess if your going to buy something you can stay." Just don't make a mess you hear!"

" Ya ya ya I hear you. I want to buy a brass cow bell. That you have there in the window"

"Sure thing sir, um, cowsir ah, What's your name?"

"Why my name is MooCow."

"Well here you go MooCow, that will be 5 yen"

"Here's the 5 yen. And thank you very much."

MooCow outs on his new brass cow bell and happily walks out of the store with his head held high.

Remove ads