Immortal's Handbook for Pathfinder?

With Mythic Adventures out, I think one is now quite feasible. We have character levels and mythic tiers ... you could add a system of divine ranks that level 20/tier 10 characters could obtain.

Levels are in classes, tiers are in paths. I would suggest ranks be in portfolios.

Since most characters would have one portfolio (though multiclassing would certainly be possible), I would describe the portfolios in very broad terms.

-- Sky would include not just elemental air and thunder/lightning/storms, but also elements of rulership and even war.

-- Fire/Sun (one portfolio, two names depending on the character) would include elemental fire and the sun, but also light, rulership, agricultural, and even time elements.

-- Earth would include elemental earth, plants/fertility/nature, agriculture, healing.

--Sea would include elemental water, the sea, sailing, storms... dunno what else, maybe trade.

etc.

I'd say that tier 10, with Divine Source taken multiple times, takes you up to about quasi-deity in Ascension terms. So you could maybe have:

rank 1-3: demi-deity
rank 4-6: lesser deity
rank 7-9: greater deity (or intermediate deity in Ascension terms)
rank 10: elder deity/pantheon head (or greater deity in Ascension terms)

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases