In Which Shayuri Learns The Value of A Good Antivirus

Shayuri

First Post
I'm back. I had to format my C drive and reinstall Windows from scratch to do it, but I'm back.

Oh, and then my router stopped working, and I discovered that installing new software always requires Service Pack 2, and you can't GET Service Pack 2 without an online connection...and that getting an online connection sometimes requires new software...

Suffice to say, it's been an interesting weekend, full of trips to Best Buy and Office Depot.

But one, happily, that ends in victory. And the purchase of a reputable antivirus.

I'm not going through that again.

So! I'll be catching up forthwith.

Hi!

Relique du Madde

Adventurer
I'm back. I had to format my C drive and reinstall Windows from scratch to do it, but I'm back.

Oh, and then my router stopped working, and I discovered that installing new software always requires Service Pack 2, and you can't GET Service Pack 2 without an online connection...and that getting an online connection sometimes requires new software...

Hi!
You can download a version of the service packs that are formatted so that they can be placed onto a dvd/cd and then installed offline.

Shayuri

First Post
Not without an internet connection. ;)

Of course, now with the benefit of hindsight, I'm keeping a copy of that pack on a backup at all times.

Remove ads

AD6_gamerati_skyscraper

Remove ads

Recent & Upcoming Releases