Is This A New Challenger to the World's Best Gaming Room Crown?

About a week ago, I posted some photos of what I thought might have been the ultimate gaming room. However, there is a challenger for the crown! The Game Tavern is a gaming room which features swords, barrels, tankards, helms, even a secret door! Plus, of course, an assortment of old D&D books from the 1970s. It appears to be an actual tavern, too, because there are various bottled ales present!

About a week ago, I posted some photos of what I thought might have been the ultimate gaming room. However, there is a challenger for the crown! The Game Tavern is a gaming room which features swords, barrels, tankards, helms, even a secret door! Plus, of course, an assortment of old D&D books from the 1970s. It appears to be an actual tavern, too, because there are various bottled ales present!

As the owner says, "This past weekend my wife and I officially opened the Game Tavern to our family and friends. After six months of construction we are left with a place of warmth and camaraderie to game in. I wanted to share some pictures with everyone because we are very proud of the Game Tavern. Two very dear friends of ours are the architects of this beautiful game room. So have a seat and let me pour you a frothy tankard while you take a look around!"

Here's the current champion. Does this one new one match it?

DSCN1608.JPG

DSCN1549.JPG

DSCN1675.JPG

DSCN1632.JPG

DSCN1639.JPG

DSCN1577.JPG

DSCN1578.JPG

More images here.

Related Articles

Remove ads

Remove ads